wanting to fill my closet with....

1.30.2009

I was reading Two Ellie a few days ago and Paula inspired a quick lunch break run to J.Crew.... she posted a cute little spring ensemble... so I had to take a look at what they had. These were my favorites that I saw on my quick run through:


*Cotton-linen ottoman Aubrey jacket


*Crisp cotton plissé-strap dress


*ruffle favorite tank


*Meringue-sleeve top


*solid silk garland cami

I am also watching daily for this dress from Anthropologie to go on sale:


*lovelace manor shift dress

Okay, I think I'll stop there. My list could go on and on....

5 comments:

paula said...

i am so trying not to drool on the keyboard. i could not even say which would be my favorite, they are all so very lovely.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Cute blog. Are you friends with Marianne? So many cute interior designers and decorators in Birmingham...with blogs...very fun.

Haven and Home said...

Oh, this is not helping our shopping hiatus!!! Very pretty pieces..

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} said...

I love the jacket.

Lauren said...

love the meringue-sleeve blouse and ruffle tank!!

Post a Comment